Wednesday 24 September 2014

Makeup Revolution Haul!

Well well well...
Hello there 4 years later!
Thought I'd pop back with a little (photo full) review of some items from a new UK brand called Makeup Revolution Makeup Revolution Website.This is the haul post first as im still re-figuring out html :P
It's been getting rave reviews from a lot of bloggers so I'm gonna add my 2..pence.

This is my first order from them and is actually only half of what I wanted to buy. I'm going to do another order later with the brighter colours I wanted, foundations, and a few items randomly.
I ordered on Friday 29th August, 6pm and got it Wed 3rd Sept, 10am. I dont think that's to bad of a pick+delivery time.
As I ordered over £30 worth of items, my order was sent by free royal mail 48hr delivery.

Packaging

Pretty odd shaped parcel due to the miles of bubblewrap, but everything came to me in great condition!
Items
So I chose:
Salvation Palette in Run Boy Run
Salvation Velvet Lip Lacquer in Vamp, Black Heart, Rebel
I Heart Makeup All Day All Night Eyeliner in Channelling My Inner, Dangerous Games, Stars Come Out.
I Heart Makeup The WOW Stick in Maria.
Amazing Lipstick in Rebel With Cause, 100% Vamp, Black Heart, Fusion, Reckless, Passion (Rebel With Cause, Black Heart and 100% Vamp are in a 3 for £2 set)
Amazing Care Lipstick #happylips in Love A Hug

So 15 items cost me £31.96!!
That is such a crazy price tag for the quality of these items! I use a lot of "cheap brands" like MUA, Sleek, Rimmel, 17, Maybelline, ELF and I think these are actually my new favourite!

Next up is the items themselves!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment